National (only for Bangladeshi nationals) employment opportunities
Posted on : June 13, 2019 Application deadline : Until filled
Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) – icddr,b consultants (Adv#159/2019)
icddr,b is a Bangladesh-based international health research institute that strives to solve key public health problems through high-quality scientific research and innovation. Policy-makers and practitioners utilize our evidence and expertise to improve health outcomes and prevent premature death and disability worldwide. Established more than 50 years ago, we continue to provide life-saving services to the people of Bangladesh, and to nurture the next generation of global health leaders.
Special Information - icddr,b is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender or disability status.
The Human Resources Department of icddr,b is seeking expressions of interest (EOIs) from the qualified candidates with national and/or international experience in various fields of expertise as follows:
- Fund Raising and Proposal Development
- Maternal and Neonatal Health
- Universal Health Coverage
- Climate Change and Health
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Maternal and Child Nutrition
- Clinical Services
- Enteric and Respiratory Infections
- Emerging Infections
- HIV and AIDS
- Change Management
- Regulatory and Legal Affairs
- Information Technology
- Training and Education
Duty station - Dhaka
Education and relevant experience:
- Candidate should have good academic background in the interested field(s).
- Consultants experienced in the humanitarian and development projects of the international organizations, missions and/or other multilateral/bilateral agencies are particularly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements should submit online applications using icddr,b website: career.icddrb.org untill the position is filled. Internal candidates must mention their Identification Number in the application. Any attempt by candidates or their associates to influence the outcome of an application will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for interview. All tests and interviews will be held in Dhaka.