National (only for Bangladeshi nationals) employment opportunities
Posted on : February 09, 2020 Application deadline : February 17, 2020
Field Organizer for the project titled ‘Emergency health care response for the Rohingya refugees and host community in Cox’s bazaar’ with Hospitals under the Nutrition and Clinical Services Division (Adv#17/2020)
icddr,b is a Bangladesh-based international health research institute that strives to solve key public health problems through high-quality scientific research and innovation. Policy-makers and practitioners utilize our evidence and expertise to improve health outcomes and prevent premature death and disability worldwide. Established more than 50 years ago, we continue to provide life-saving services to the people of Bangladesh, and to nurture the next generation of global health leaders.
icddr,b invites applications from suitable candidates for the position of Field Organizer with Hospitals under the Nutrition and Clinical Services Division. The appointment will be made on a Contractual Service Agreement (CSA) basis for 6 months, which may be extended for further period depending on availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
Duty station - Cox's bazar
No. of vacancy - 1 post
Salary - 11,770/ -(consolidated) per month inclusive of house rent and conveyance allowances. No other benefit is admissible.
The position holder will carry on field survey, screening of study subjects,motivate people WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF providing support to the project team for effective research WITHIN the guidelines of project-specific field research procedures; and organisational values and guidelines.
- Project Implementation: Understand study objectives and guidelines; Visit field and motivate people; Screen study subject and collect information; Visit study areas to search participants; Motivate people to participate in study; Bring study participants to the study site; Collect data relevant to the study; perform Anthropocentric measurement
- Team Support: Support the Field staffs for updating searching respondent’s households; Support the team for executing project related day-to-day tasks in order to execute activities in accordance with research protocol.
Education and relevant experience:
- SSC pass or equivalent.
- 1 year relevant experience
Knowledge of -
Knowledge of -
- Ethical Guidelines
- Data Collection Methods
- Field Activities Management
- IT Services, Systems and Applications
Skill on -
Skill on -
- Organizational and Financial Awareness
- Drive for Results
- Innovative Thinking
- Collaborative Communication
- Building Effective Teams
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements should submit online applications using icddr,b website: career.icddrb.org by February 17, 2020. Internal candidates must mention their Identification Number in the application.