National (only for Bangladeshi nationals) employment opportunities
Posted on : September 14, 2023 Application deadline : September 23, 2023
Research Investigator (Adv#225/2023)
Environmental Health and WASH Research Group under the Health Systems and Population Studies Division has focused on determining and mitigating environmental pollutions, evaluating WASH strategies for improved health, and generating evidence to understand the extent of environmental pollution and contamination in low-resource settings.
Generate new research ideas and develop research proposal/protocol and overall strategy to implement the research studies/projects;
Coordinate quantitative surveys, and train data collectors;
Oversee field activities; identify areas of improvement and provide necessary assistance as and when required, oversee data processing, conduct data analyses;
Coordinate qualitative studies, train data collectors; and oversee field activities;
Identify areas of improvement and provide necessary assistance as and when required, collect qualitative data, conduct coding and analyses;
Prepare reports and papers;
Disseminate study findings;
- Coordinate collaborative projects.
Required qualifications and experience:
- MBBS with MPH or Masters in Anthropology / Sociology / Environmental Science / Public Health / Chemical Engineering with good academic records;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
Contract Type and Duration:
- CSA; duration will be 4 Months with a possibility of extension subject to availability of funds and performance.
Salary & benefits:
- Tk 1,21,585/-per month (consolidated) inclusive of house rent and conveyance allowances;
- Festival bonus, income tax paid by icddr,b and subsidized canteen, transport and daycare facilities are subject to space availability.
Notes of attention:
- Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for written test /interview;
- The Organization reserves the right to make an appointment at a grade lower than that advertised;
- icddr,b does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements should submit online applications using icddr,b website: career.icddrb.org by September 23, 2023.