National (only for Bangladeshi nationals) employment opportunities
Posted on : September 14, 2023 Application deadline : September 23, 2023
Programme Assistant (Adv#227/2023)
Work with supervisor to develop programme management and implementation plan;
Collect training and programme materials and logistics from Head Office;
Maintain the quality of the ongoing project activities;
Provide inputs in assessing data quality and addressing errors;
Prepare a work plan and performance framework as instructed by the Programme Officers;
Collaborate with monitoring, evaluation, and learning team to support implementation monitoring;
Train brick kiln owners, managers and their workers;
Monitor brick kiln performance
Collect programme materials and logistics from head office;
Provide inputs in preparing the monthly and quarterly reports;
Maintain files, stock register, issue register, movement register, etc. in order to ensure effective office management;
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- 3 years of working experience in the field implementation of development programs.
Number of Positions: 20
Contract Type and Duration:
- CSA basis for 4 months with a possibility of extension subject to availability of funds and performance.
Salary & benefits:
- Tk. 35,868/-per month (consolidated) inclusive of house rent and conveyance allowances;
- Festival bonus, income tax paid by icddr,b and subsidized canteen; Transport and daycare facilities are subject to space availability.
Notes of attention:
- Only short-listed candidates shall be invited for written test/interview;
- The Organization reserves the right to make an appointment at a grade lower than that advertised;
- icddr,b does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements should submit online applications using icddr,b website: career.icddrb.org by September 23, 2023